The Roche Accutrend Plus Meter for glucose and cholesterol is a testing kit, ideal for use outside of the laboratory and makes an excellent field testing device for fitness professionals, leisure centres and health clubs. This testing kit includes the Roche Accutrend Plus cholesterol meter (GC meter), 200 Safe-T lancets, 25 glucose test strips, 25 cholesterol test strips, glucose and cholesterol control solutions, portable carry case, quick guide and a user manual.
Results are displayed in mmol/l and are available in just 12 seconds for blood glucose and 3 minutes for cholesterol. The Accutrend Plus system is a flexible, handheld device that features an easy-to-read display and an ergonomic design for easy handling.
Using strip testing technology trusted by health professionals, the Accutrend Plus provides fast, reliable readings that enable accurate diagnosis so that appropriate steps can be taken. An enhanced memory allows up to 100 results to be stored and a built-in quality control test uses multiple checks to ensure accurate performance.
- Easy, simple protocol to follow guided by display graphics
- Clean and hygienic
- Coded strips confirm test strip identity, integrity and quality control
- Accutrend Plus Cholesterol Monitor
- 200pc Safe T lancets
- 25pcs glucose test strips
- 25pcs cholesterol test strips
- Control solutions for glucose and cholesterol
- Carry case
- Guide and user manual
- Cholesterol range: 3.88-7.76 mmol/l (3 minutes)v
- Glucose range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/l (12 seconds)
- Accuracy: -/ 0.1 mmol/l
- Memory: up to 100 measurements
- T-safe Lancets included in kit – excellent superior infection control and completely disposable
- Comparable Product Attributes Cholesterol: 3.88-7.76 mmol/l Glucose: 1.1-33.3 mmol/l Lactate: n/a Triglyceride: n/a
- Units: mmol/l