BodyMetrix Pro ultrasound system is the fast, accurate and portable device used to track client progress. It has proven and trusted ultrasound technology that can measure tissue structure and body composition.
Track fat and muscle thickness to check and test the efficacy of diet and exercise.
Ultrasound assessments can generate new revenue, because live scans attract new clients and improve retention. A great to monitor and track a clients progress in their weight and fitness goals.
The BodyMetrix includes a handheld ultrasound probe, ultrasound gels, circumference tape and BodyView ProFit software. It offers the same professional grade ultrasound technology used by elite athletes and trainers. Most of all on top of being accurate its fast to use too.
The BodyMetrix System does all this without uncomfortable or painful pinching. Assessments take minutes and are not affected by hydration, exercise or caffeine intake. Because the BodyMetrix plugs into the USB on your Mac, PC or tablet, you can make assessments anywhere.
The benefit of ultrasound is that you can also measure muscle thickness. BodyMetrix uses fat and muscle thickness to increase accuracy.
Several studies have compared the BodyMetrix Pro ultrasound system to DEXA, BodPod, Hydrostatic, and Bio-impedance. The studies show good agreement with these more expensive and non-portable systems.
Are you a Personal Trainer or coach wanting to optimise client performance? BodyMetrix provides many solutions to track and optimise exercise and diet:
- Measure body composition
- Track weight and site fat thickness
- Track Circumference – Waist to Hip Ratio
- Use cross-sectional scans to see fat and muscle layers
- Calculate BMR and BMR with activity
Email customisable reports to your client that include text and graphics.
Dietitian or Nutritionist?
Are you measuring fat loss progress? BodyMetrix provides many solutions for your practice. Cross-sectional scans show the fat loss and muscle changes. Measure body composition, shift focus from the scale.
Are you measuring rehab progress? BodyMetrix provides many solutions for your physiotherapy practice:
- Cross-sectional scans showing muscle changes
- Measure, quantify progress toward functional recovery
- Detect, visualise muscle imbalances, asymmetry
Body Coach for Aesthetics?
Do you need to measure fat thickness? BodyMetrix provides many solutions for your practice:
- Cross-sectional scans show fat and muscle layers
- Provide clients with a clear understanding of fat distribution
- Measure body composition, shift focus away from the scale
- BodyMetrix is at the top of the food chain for portable body composition assessment
If you have used calliper maybe you have found them difficult or awkward to use. While calipers are good they only measure fat which is a problem. That’s because fat is only half the picture on body composition. With BodyMetrix you get muscle thickness too. Before BodyMetrix, tracking fat loss and muscle gain was a real problem. That was unless you had access to expensive equipment like MRI machines and Dexa.
First of all BodyMetrix is NOT affected by:
- Hydration levels
- Exercise level
- The Time of day
- Menstrual Cycles
- Tea, coffee, and other caffeine intakes
But there’s more…
- See muscle and fat thickness plus body fat %
- Tracking fat loss and muscle gain with live body scans
- The thickness of both muscle and fat with precise point measurements
- Record circumference measurements and track over time
- Waist-to-Hip Ratio measurement
- Basal Metabolic Rate estimation
- Body Mass Index calculation
- Disease Risk shows the potential risk of CHD, stroke and diabetes linked with body fat levels
What’s In the Box?
- BodyMetrix Professional Device
- BodyView Professional Software
- BodyMetrix Ultrasound Gel
- Training Videos
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Free online support and training
- Protective flight/carry case
Who uses the BodyMetrix Pro ultrasound system?
- Personal Trainers
- Medical Practitioners
- Dieticians and Nutritionists
- Fitness Centers
- Professional Sports Teams
- Universities & Schools
Finally, here’s what real users think about BodyMetrix