The Mini Wright Peak flow meter can help you to monitor your asthma.
Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) is a measurement of how fast air can be blown out. When a patient is well, their peak expiratory flow becomes higher, when the airways are narrower (as in asthma) PEF is often lower.
- Scale ranges from 60-800 l/min
- Scale is available in 3 colours for easy readings
- Hand-calibrated for accuracy
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for home and clinic usage
- Suitable for most adults and children
Available in 3 scales: Standard EU scale, ATS scale used in America and The Wright McKerrow scale as used in clinical trials.
Supplied with instructions for use, patient self-monitoring chart and sterilisable mouthpiece.
For question on monitoring your asthma with the the Mini Wright Peak Flow Meter call us on 01244 343106.