The Polar FT1 is the first step into heart rate-based training. It allows you to see clearly your heart rate during training with a large easy to read display. With the aid of a manual heart rate target zone, the Polar FT1 heart rate monitor will help you improve your health and fitness.
During training, the Polar FT1 heart rate monitor will also give you a summary of your latest workout. It features a one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk. Polar is the leading brand and the positive partner in improving health and well-being through the understanding of human physiology, performance and environment and providing measuring devices for this combination. Moreover, Polar is the world’s leading manufacturer of sports instruments and heart rate monitoring, registering and evaluation equipment.
- Training files (with summaries)
- Training features HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit. When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter
- Backlight Date and weekday indicator
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Water resistant – 30m
What’s in the Box:
- Polar FT1 heart rate monitor training computer
- Polar T31 coded transmitter
- User guides for getting started
Polar ft1 heart rate monitor is used as part of the Chester Step Test Fitness Assesment Kit