Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor Kit
Polar H10 Sensor is an accurate heart rate sensor kit for up to 40 people beamed right to your iPad via the Polar Flow app. Track team progress during training and motivate clients like never before with live fitness information.
The Polar H10 comes with a Polar Pro strap with a built-in-memory. The soft textile strap has improved electrodes making measurement more accurate. It’s comfortable to wear, and the silicone dots and improved buckle keep the strap in place.
Polar H10 can track your training session without your device for up to an hour. It even links with some compatible gym equipment. Once you’ve finished training, you can transfer training data to the Polar app. Start a training session in the app, leave your phone waiting and get going.
What’s in the kit Polar kit?
- 10 x Polar H10 Bluetooth sensors with built-in-memory
- 10 x Soft textile pro chest strap
- Washing pouch to keep the belts clean
- Sensor folding storage case
- Stickers to label each chest strap
- 10 replacement battery kits
How to get started Polar kit
- Download the Polar flow app you need from the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and follow the setup instruction
- Open the app and register your heart rate sensors.
Use the stickers to label the heart rate sensors; this makes tracking sensors easy. Just link the sticker number to the sensor ID inside the app. You can find the sensor ID from the sensor case.
This kit works well with the Chester Step Test or bleep test for measuring multiple individuals at once.