This chest strap is lightweight and water resistant and it also prevents that cross-talk from other heart rate and electrical devices for accurate measurement. At the core of your heart rate training is the Polar T31. It’s job is a simple one: to transmit your heart rate data to your Polar wrist unit. The Super sleek and light weight ECG (electrocardiogram) can accurately communicate in water and is designed for all weather conditions.
- Built to last with up to 2500 hours of training usage
- Coded to Prevents cross-talk from other electrical devices for accurate measurement of your training
- Transfers heart rate information while swimming
- 100% waterproof construction
- The POLAR T31 coded transmitter belt was designed for reliability and durability