The Takei Hand Grip Dynamometer designed for measuring the flexion of the wrist and provides an accurate reading of grip strength. Available with either an analogue (A5001) clock face or digital by choosing the Takei 5401 handgrip dynamometer
Use the dropdown menu above to choose between analogue or digital versions
The Takei Dynamometer is also useful for estimating a general upper body strength. The dynamometer is a standard bit of kit in most labs and provides a comfortable and safe means of measuring strength.
The dynamometer adjusts to fit a wide range of hand sizes. The included normative grip values are available from ages 10 to 70 years of age.
The Takei handgrip dynamometer comes with instructions on the correct protocols to produce accurate results.
The Takei grip strength dynamometer range is used by the NHS, Sports Teams and Universities to measure isometric strength.
Takei has manufactured products for over 20 years. Specialising in measuring fitness, aptitude, psychological and physiological parameters.
- Accurate Instrument with a conventional resettable display Easy to read and interpret
- Adjustable grip range scale Suitable for all hand sizes
- This provides precise information on the isometric strength of the hands and forearm muscles. Can track and develop strength
- Lightweight and portable
- Takei Hand Grip Dynamometer (Analogue) or Takei 5401 handgrip dynamometer (Digital)
- Hand Grip Dynamometer manual
- Printed Hand Grip Dynamometer Norms
- Measuring Range : 0.0-100.0kg
- Smallest Unit: 0.5 Kg
- Accuracy:: 2 Kg or less
- Dimensions: Approx. 154 W x 235D x 59 H mm
- Product Weight Approx. : 0.62 Kg