Cartwright Fitness is now able to offer Vo2 testing. This can give accurate, customised training programmers for any athlete, runner or cyclist.
This is based on a detailed Vo2 assessment, heart rate and ventilation data. Our state of the art equipment can:
- Maximise the efficiency of your training
- Prevent overtraining
This fully interactive test takes around 45 minutes and is designed to maximise your efficiency for:
- General improvement in overall fitness
- Weight loss
- Improved speed
- Improved endurance
- Injury prevention
What is involved:
- Detailed Vo2, heart rate, speed and ventilation data recorded every 15 seconds
- Maximal oxygen consumption
- Anaerobic threshold detection – showing your ability to work at peak performance
What you receive:
- A detailed training plan based on your individual test data
- Your personal training zone thresholds for the effective use of a heart rate monitor. These include:
- Fat Burn Zone
- Endurance Zone
- Threshold Zone
- Vo2 Max Zone
- Energy expenditure including activity calorific cost (how many calories you burn in your sport)
The test is priced at £120 per person.
To book onto this service or for more information, please get in touch below or call 01244 343106.